First Pics of baby discus...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Cearbhaill

Reads the Gribble Report
Mar 22, 2003
South Florida USA
Visit site
Do you CO2 the tank?
No- it is just fed the Flourish line of products including Excel- and the new Tiger Lotus are doing fine.

The fish are much braver now. They sail back and forth across the tank like a procession of sailing ships, and will already follow my fingers around. I just love them. I already spent a fair amount of time watching fish but now I'm looking for excuses to hit the sofa next to the discus tank and just lose an hour following them. The tank is very serene- which was after all my goal. They sail in and out of the valliseneria from light to shadow- it is just awesome to watch. I even saw a couple of the braver ones inside the huge clay pot poking around.
Did I say how much I love them?

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Your Discus look like they're doing good! Also, looks like all are rounded like they should be. Oval, or elongated shapes are not desired... My Snowflakes seem a bit oval..and they are smaller than the others.
Get them on the Color Bits soon.. You can crush the bits up so they can eat them better.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store