* Fishy Update * Load Warning! *

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Jul 10, 2005
Thanks, I love my fish and they are worth every penny!

(unless of course I get bored of them and sell them for different fish - LOL)

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Thanks, I love my fish and they are worth every penny!

(unless of course I get bored of them and sell them for different fish - LOL)
Yeah, those things happen. I had a bunch of clown loaches that I thought I loved and they went to my LFS for a store credit . :grinyes:

fishking18

AC Members
Jan 15, 2008
wow even more f'n great were did you get that turtle they had one in nh its from the amazon there legal to sell but i dno haha and that shark is great i have to buy 1 theres a huge one like yours at the lfs here wat size tanks do you have can you like take full tank pic

jaysen

i eat rats like you for breakfast!
Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
ncie ray. quite the expensive collection. how many gallons is your tank? i see your prochilodus also has a nose sore... is it safe to assume he is skittish and swims into the glass? i heard the fly river turtles eventually turn onto eating fish. how big do they get?

Jul 10, 2005
ncie ray. quite the expensive collection. how many gallons is your tank? i see your prochilodus also has a nose sore... is it safe to assume he is skittish and swims into the glass? i heard the fly river turtles eventually turn onto eating fish. how big do they get?
Pro is gone, he became a slime eater, hence its gone....

Fly River Turtles get HUGE! Thou it takes years for them to reach max growth.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store