1. Please double check and update your email address --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details
    Dismiss Notice

Fluval VueTech Heaters

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Dendrochirus, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Dendrochirus

Dendrochirus AC Members

Mar 24, 2009
    E series (I have a 50/100 and 150 watt)
    [FONT=&quot]Link to product description
    [FONT=&quot]Price range[/FONT]
    39-70 CAD
    Easy to read, Very nice to have Therm/Heater in one unit. Color Coded LCD lets you know if your tank is in the safe zone or warm/cold at a glance. very efficent ( I have a 150 watt in a 180 w/ 150 gallon sump and it keeps everything warm all night when the MH's are off) Nice to have a heater with a Plastic Guard built in
    The LED is always on leaving a mild green glow at night.
    [FONT=&quot]Star rating (1-5 with 5 being the best)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]How long have you used the product?[/FONT]
    about 12 months as I Won mine at a Hagen Trade show
    [FONT=&quot]Build quality and value for your money. [/FONT]
    These things are friggen indestucable I've dropped them on ceramic tile, Dropped live rock on em and had my Oscar ( RIP Ol Gill Apr.2 1995 - dec 25 2008 ) Decide on where it belongs in the tank. He had broken many a heaters even with guards.
    [FONT=&quot]Other comments
    Although hagen has a bad name in the Pet Industry. I feel they've came along way sence they hired 3rd party research groups for each section (Fish/reptile/small animal) And I belive we'll be seeing great things from them shorty in the future ... who would have thought .. hagen do something RIGHT !!
  2. H2OGarden

H2OGarden AC Members

Nov 10, 2009
    Thanks. Helped me decide to buy one for my new Nano Halfmoon tank.