For Neoprodigy: Our Condolences

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lindsey crashed

fish nerd.
Oct 21, 2007
ATX
wow..... so sorry, neo...
sending peace, warmth, and good energy your way..... hope they find and bring justice to all who were responsible for your loss...

archer772

AC Members
Apr 20, 2006
Caro Michigan
I havent been on here in a while and just saw this and am very sorry to here it my wife and I will keep you in our thoughts. I hope justice will be served swiftly and harshly. I know it wont bring them back but it might help to give you and yours some form of closure. I will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts

Scott

lookit

AC Members
Jun 9, 2009
OK
Neo, I've just learned of your loss and am so very, very sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I just can't imagine...
The anger and pain you must feel must be overwhelming and I wish there was something I could do to help. These thugs don't deserve to breath.

FishVixen

DIY Addict
Jun 30, 2010
Richmond Va
Be it known your Father and Brother are at peace. Away from physical and mental pain. Even if the courts do not do justice a Higher Power, God if you wish will. Keep there memory alive and be proud of their time here on earth. I hope a peacefulness will attach to this tragedy soon for you and your family.
Peace and Love Ursula

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store