For Sale | Red Butterfly Telescope Goldfish | $75 | Racine, WI | Pickup Only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Red Butterfly Telescope Goldfish
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Racine, WI
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
Two red butterfly telescope goldfish bred by Jeff Hiller. These are around 1 year of age. Solid red, gorgeous big butterfly tails. Unsexed but likely ready for breeding this spring. I am rehoming them due to the fact that all goldfish I bought from Jeff ended up being solid red after their demelanization. I wanted some other colors for my pond and dont have the space to add fish without rehoming some. I would keep them if my pond was larger. I will be picky about where these fish go. I raised them from under an inch in size and now they are nearly 4". The rehoming fee is very reasonable considering what fish this quality and size usually go for. I want to make sure that those people interested understand that goldfish are valuable animals and not meant for bowls or small tanks. $75 each or both for $140. Additional photos on request. Fish were inside in the winter and have 80% weekly water changes, are fed on a variety of foods including saki hikari purple bag and repashy soilent green with treats of veggies and frozen blood worms and brine shrimp. Very friendly will eat out of your fingers. Cash only, willing to meat in greater milwaukee or northern chicago areas.
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

P1020482.JPG

P1020484.JPG

P1020488.JPG

P1020490.JPG

P1020494.JPG

P1020499.JPG

P1020501.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com