FREE Free/FS: Nematobrycon palmeri, Pelvicachromis pulcher - CA (91711) - PU/Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
This is a last minute posting, but I am returning to NJ for the summer and have decided it would be a good idea to decrease the number of fish I have to ship back and forth since I will be back in July for school. I have 5 Nematobrycon palmeri (2 large with the yellow fin accents, the other 3 smaller) that I will give away for free to anyone who can pickup in 91711 or for the price of shipping. I also have 2 female Pelvicachromis pulcher for free/price of shipping as well. I won 6 on aquabid, and 2 formed pairs. These 2 leftover females would appreciate a home with a male of their own I'm sure. :)

I would like to sell the one pair for $14 (pickup) or $10+shipping. They have produced offspring 3 times, but my tank is not the right environment for survival!

I don't have pictures of the N. palmeri because they are too fast for my camera, but here are some pictures of the P. pulcher that I took a month or so ago. The picture of the male is actually the one I am keeping...but the male I am selling looks very similar, but with more green than red coloring.

IMG_6309.jpg
IMG_6237.jpg

Because I did not plan ahead as much as I would have liked, I need to know by tomorrow morning when I will be shipping them out either to myself or a lucky person. :)

IMG_6309.jpg IMG_6237.jpg

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
My name is Jim.. I'm in Florida. I just cycled a 55 gallon tank in order to set up some kribs. I have another 55 with 4 white mountain minnows and 4 cories only right now. The emperors could go there? Long ways to ship, but if it would help you,well..what do you think shipping would be? I would love to have those fish. Maybe shipping too riduculous.

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
What is your zip code? Are you interested in the 2 free females + the emperors?

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Sorry Starstruck8-just got home from work. Went to work about twenty minutes before you answered message. Well, I really only wanting the kribs(thought there was a male with those females) but if it would help you out I have room for the emperors. My zip is 34453 here in florida.

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Well, I guess you've moved your fish? If you are still considering... I would like the pair you spoke of, along with the females. The kribs, I mean. If you want help with the emperors, my zip is 34453. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store