FREE Free Green Moray Eel

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewtfw

AC Members
Nov 13, 2011
Germantown, MD
Real Name
Andrew
You could also check with the DC aquarium in the basement of the Dept. of Commerce bldg.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

grundsau

Registered Member
Jan 28, 2012
Allentown, PA
Real Name
Karen
You could also contact some tank maintenance companies. They usually do the maintenance on really big aquariums. Perhaps one of their customers would have the room.

tankanator

AC Members
Mar 23, 2007
Frederick MD USA
Not sure how far you are? I have a 5 gallon bucket with a lid that we can put him in, I can even ask my LFS if they have a bag big enough to put him in and and maybe add oxygen for you ride home.

zerosum

AC Members
Apr 24, 2006
Not sure how far you are? I have a 5 gallon bucket with a lid that we can put him in, I can even ask my LFS if they have a bag big enough to put him in and and maybe add oxygen for you ride home.
Buy a 15-20gal rubbermaid tub for about $10. Also bumping for an awesome eel

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
I would say rubbermaid also. Also I show koi and attend lots of shows, the guys with the large 3 foot koi for the most part bag and transport in the coolers that are very large , just a thought

Oldmanofthesea.

AC Members
Jan 22, 2014
I pray that eel is still doing as well, often I seen this kind of thing happening year after year, people say they will go with a larger tank, but then some time later, it's not affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store