Free krispy Kreams!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

adblair

Fisher
Dec 5, 2003
Memphis, TN
Visit site
mmmm..... best donuts in the world..... I remember sitting and watching and waiting for that darn "HOT DONUTS NOW" sign to come on..... mmmmm
You can buy them in some of the stores and gas stations around here, but nothing beats the fresh baked ones.....

becky_e

AC Members
Apr 21, 2004
Minnesota, USA
www.geocities.com
Oh man! They look so good! I want donuts NOW!!!

I am a recovering donut addict. I have diligently avoided donut bakeries for several years now because if I walk in, I can eat no less than 4. :p A donut junkie! :D

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Quickest fix for a donut junkie: Take a hot donut. Squish it in your hand, into as small a ball of dough as you can. Check out all the grease that comes pouring out. Decide eating butter from the tub would be better for you.

Sorry, I worked in a donut shop, and you see this once, you don't want a donut ever again. Cake donuts are worse, but even raised donuts have about 1/2 cup of fat in them. Nasty things.

dwayne

AC Members
Jul 12, 2001
Boston, MA
I heart Krispy Kremes!!! By far, donuts are one of the worst junk foods you can eat... OG is right. I used to work at a donut shop and ugh, the fat and sugar that goes into those things is astounding!

But sometimes I just can't resist a nice, hot, fresh, squishy krispy kreme. MMmmmmmm, I know what I"ll be snacking on tonite!

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
Well, one of you KK fans needs to come to the Dallas bakery and tell them to PUT THE CRACK BACK INTO THE DONUTS. The Missus and I hadn't had a KK in months, went back to the Dallas store... and the donuts weren't as good. Not even close. Scary... we think they took the crack out of them.

Not to mention they've stopped giving out free donuts, which has hurt their bakery shop walk-in business considerably. Not good.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store