FREE FREE - Puppies - GA/FL - Pick-up only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Bump for awesome person. Good luck rehoming!

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
Your a great person for helping these animals out. I hope this reminds all of the cat and dog owners why it is so important to spay and neuter our pets. They are so cute. Good luck with them.

arowfan

AC Members
Mar 19, 2010
NJ
Real Name
John
bump for you, and best of luck finding these adorable pups a good home! myself and my wife are dog people living with one dog now...wish I lived closer, I would take one home :)
John

jmm197

Go Braves!
Feb 1, 2009
Georgia
Thanks! Where do you live?
Someone on another forum has offered to help transport them to Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina and North Carolina.

arowfan

AC Members
Mar 19, 2010
NJ
Real Name
John
I live in North Jersey unfortunately...ran it past the wife last night, and she thought it would be best if we waited till things settle down (we are expecting very soon). So, not the best timing! :( Otherwise she wanted to make the trip down with me to North Carolina to pick up the bulldog mix up!
But best of luck to you, your doing a wonderful thing!
John

Bushkill

Registered Member
Dec 1, 2011
Bushkill, PA
Real Name
Angelo
I gotta stop looking at this thread.

We have one dog and an older cat now and two kids in college. So I'm a few years off from being able to help unfortunately................... though the pictures keep talking to me.

You're absolutely awesome for taking them in and re-homing them all. I know I would've done the same. There's no way I would've been able to walk away from them.

A kind and compassionate heart is always rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store