fresh water jellyfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lencl

Registered Member
Dec 4, 2009
Freshwater Invertebrates -freshwater jellyfish

Hi All
My name is Len Lehman. I am a retired biology teacher who has been interested in aquaria and terraria all my life and these formed an integral part of my classroom with kids actively involved in caring for the aquaria and doing various research projects. For those discussing freshwater jellyfish, contact Dr. Terry Peard at Indiana University of Pennsylvania who is a local authority and researcher of these largely ignored inverts. Dr. Peard is a close personal friend and while I was actively teaching, he frequently came to my school and brought live specimens with him. He has had many years of experience growing these under laboratory conditions and can help in many ways. His main research at present is locating sites in Pennsylvania where they are located. I believe he has told me that there are 4 species in PA>
Len
PS My main interests in aquaria are Killifish and in terraria, carnivorous plants.
Dr. Terry Peard
Biology Department and Science Education Chair
Weyandt Hall
Indiana, Pennsylvania

froglover007

Obsessed 13-year-old
Apr 15, 2009
Alberta
I don't think a hex would work because it still has corners. It would be neat to keep a jelly but not if they are as bad as has been stated.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store