FS FS -1)40g breeder hi tech planted tank 2)20g tall setup Central,NJ pick up only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

delgriffth

Registered Member
Aug 17, 2010
i love my tank but just dont have the time for it anymore asking $300 for the 40g setup. everything is a lil over a year old. heres what ya get.
1)40g breeder glass tank w/solid wood pine stand
2)1-2232 and 1-2236 eheim ecco canister filters
3)2-2x39w t5 aquaticlife linkable light fixtures. w/2- griessman midday 1- griessman aquaflora and a couple aquaticlife 6500k bulbs which came with the fixtures.
4)1- 5lb aluminum co2 tank date stamped 08/09
5)1- jbl co2 regulator w/solenoid
6)1- inline co2 atomizer(inline diffuser)
7)1- marineland stealth heater 150w
8)2- really nice pieces of manzanita driftwood
9)a few pounds of round river rock
10)1- python for water changes
11) 2- timers for co2 and lights, surge protectors etc.

right now its still up and running. i have 80 lbs of seachem black sand for substrate. 16 cardinal tetras, 3 bolivian rams, 2 leaopard corys, 3 otto cats and 6 amano shrimp. i also have extra filters for the eccos. a few lbs of powdered fertilizer kno3, po4, kh2po4, csm+b etc. also nets,5g buckets, food, everything youd need to start with. id like it to go to someone who has experience with planted tanks. anyone who has had a high tech tank will know this is a great deal. this stuff cost me thousands. id hate to throw it away.

i also have a 20g tall setup which consists of 1-20g tall glass tank, 1- solid pine black painted stand and 1- 2x26 hagen glo t5 fixture. id get rid of this for $100. pick up only in nj. thanks

IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0412.JPG

mroth_3

shrimp boat captain
Dec 24, 2008
Iowa
When i saw the price I was thinking wow but after looking, not too bad of a deal if someone wants a turn key setup. Clearly not a cheap one to set up and very nice looking.

marl_nyc

AC Members
Jul 8, 2008
Queens, NY
wow very very nice! I wish i had the room for it! are you selling it in bulk or are you willing to break it all up?

delgriffth

Registered Member
Aug 17, 2010
id like to sell it whole if i can. fish plants and everything. im fairly certain once the water is drained, one could net the fish into a 5 gallon bucket, cover the bucket with saran wrap holes poked in. move the tank with the sand and plants still in it. get it home, use the python to fill it back up and put the fish back in. i moved a 30 tall that way when i moved a couple years ago. i kept the filters filled with water, fish in bucket, moved tank with sand and plants and filled it back up. my guess is 2 guys could pull it off. i have about 80lbs of seachem black sand in it, with a lil water and the weight of the tank itself a lil over 100lbs without h2o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store