FS FS AC 30 FILTERS X 2

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Yes, I have 2 AC 30 filters, both very clean and used less than 6 months each. The best price I can find for them new is 29.99, so I am asking $30 for both. If you would like 1 of them, $20. I have no media for them. I can ship them priority, so figure around $10 shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. Good luck.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
So its been 3 days since i sent payment, and i havnt heard a word from you. Did you receive payment? Did you ship when you promised you would? Did you get abducted by aliens??? lol Just trying to touch base with you...

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Yep, had a quick 3 day stay at the hospital, just getting home today. My last stop on my way to the ER was the post office to mail your package. Good luck. Oh, by the by Shannon, did you not get my PM I sent on Sunday ? Just curious, cause sometimes I send them and they never show up ?!

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
I did get a PM from you on sunday, but it was the one that you sent me your paypal addy. Nothing after that. So im not sure if thats the one you're referring to, or if you sent another after that?

So you actually stopped at the PO ON YOUR WAY TO THE ER??? You're my new hero! lol Dont get better service than that! I hope everything is ok now and you're on the mend. Thanks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store