FS: Indian Almond Leaves / Catappa Leaves

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaibill

AC Members
Apr 28, 2006
Long Island NY USA
do they need to be removed from the tank after a while or do they keep together well?

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
It depends, some people just leave them in a pile and some remove. They seem to stay together fine. I suppose you could just gravel vac if there are some crumblies. I just put the leaves in aquarium, first they stay afloat, then about 1/2 day later, they sink to the bottom and I just pile them up, give it a natural river bottom look.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
PM sent

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Everyone else - I know you can get these from sellers overseas for less. I am not trying to discourage people from doing this. I'm just selling what I already have in stock at hand. It is also easier for people who are just buying 10 or 20 leaves. I hand pick your order and try to pick the nicest looking leaves that I have. It is obviously completely up to you where you buy it from :)

Anyway, 2 more lots left. :grinyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

itzamez

AC Members
Jul 15, 2008
I was intrigued by these "miracle" leaves and googled it; theyre known as "the poor man's water conditioner!" Gave me a little laugh heh. The science behind these leaves are quite awesome; I hope your sale goes well ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store