FS: Inverts and low light plants for sale

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
I have about 35 apple snails available, gold and jade, dime to nickel sized. Send me a pm if you are interested :)
I will be contacting you soon, its to cold right now from where you are to me. we are very cold, and snow. I want to order several things from you :) I worry since you are so far away. I can not wait until it warms up!!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
That is up to you, I do use 60 hour heat packs and so far everyone I have shipped to has said the packs are still warm. I have shipped as far as California with the critters arriving by Thursday as well as to colder climates with no issues. I will give you live arrival guarantee even in this weather. Just let me know when you are ready :)

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
That is up to you, I do use 60 hour heat packs and so far everyone I have shipped to has said the packs are still warm. I have shipped as far as California with the critters arriving by Thursday as well as to colder climates with no issues. I will give you live arrival guarantee even in this weather. Just let me know when you are ready :)
I am not doing ick treatments . I did not move anyone into the hospital tank because I had just set it up yesterday, its to late. so I took the plants out and am now treating. I will let you know when this is done, then I will be ready :)

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
all pm's replied to and packages shipped :) As it is warming up, heat packs are now optional, buyers choice. Cherry shrimp $1 each, shipping $7 w/out heat pack. Snails (mystery) $2 for the first snail, $1 each additional. Heat packs $2. Still insulating the boxes with foam and delivery confirmation is provided. I have small java ferns for $2 and hornwort. Also have leopard ramshorns and red ramshorns 4/$1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store