FS FS Java Moss Atlantic City, NJ USPS Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waltmark

AC Members
Aug 27, 2010
Atlantic City, New Jersey
I recently cut out a huge chunk of Java Moss from my tank. I'm going try and sell some of it. My tanks are disease free but I may have some hitch-hiking snails.

Golf ball portions - $3
Baseball portions - $7

Shipping to the continental US: 8 Dollars priority mail.

Email me at Waltmark@gmail.com and we can work out details.
IMAG0712.jpg.

IMAG0712.jpg

rastoma

AC Members
Feb 29, 2012
Jasper, TN
$8 shipping is outrageous for a few ounces of moss. $8 is for a medium flat rate box which would ship 3-4 times that you have in that picture.

The moss doesn't have ship in a huge container of water. moist in a zip lock bag in a padded envelope for $3-$4 is more than sufficient.

Only trying to help you sell more.

Waltmark

AC Members
Aug 27, 2010
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Honestly, this is my first time selling and I only copied the prices and shipping I saw on another java moss post. This is what they had listed and it was my starting point. I planned to tell anyone that wanted the moss I would refund them the difference of actual shipping because I really don't know how much it costs.

rastoma

AC Members
Feb 29, 2012
Jasper, TN
Re-reading my reply.... it sounds more rude than I meant it (not that I meant it rude at all).

I could tell you hadn't sold much or any before and just wanted you to be able to get some takers with more appropriate shipping.

The small flat rate box at the post office will hold either the golf ball or baseball portion and it's $5.25 I think. So you could at least offer that and not worry about dealing with a refund.

PattyCakes81

AC Members
Jun 26, 2010
Staten Island, New York
Real Name
Patricia
I'll take 1 baseball portion too. Ship to 10304

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

PattyCakes81

AC Members
Jun 26, 2010
Staten Island, New York