FS: Low Light Plants Fish and Invert sale

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PEMfish

Ta hoy, Watch thes!
Dec 11, 2007
Il, 60174
You will almost always get snails. The little hitchhikers are very undesirable as they eat plants. I don't look forward to getting the new plants that I will get after my new light is built. I like the change and the plants them selfs, but getting them means snails. They are truly whats dreaded. I have gottin rid of the round ones only to give the long ones a change to multiply.
This got me to thinking... plants... Why won't those light parts come!? Drool

Marv_Levy

AC Members
Mar 22, 2007
hey mgamer i pmed you a while asking about plants you have. My eco-complete substrate is suppose to arrive Tuesday." well thats what UPS says lol" So if it does i might be placing an order with your for the next week. These are the plants i was looking at just to check your stock i give you them now.

foreground
Anubias "preferably nana but if not ill see what you have."
Micro Sword "if you dont have this i would like something similar that i could eventually spread out into a nice grass bed at the bottom of the tank."

Midground
Water Sprite "reg unless your out then ill take the cut"

Background
Amazon Sword
Anacharis

my only issue is this is the 1st time im going planted and i don't know the size of your plants or how they will grow. So i don't know how much i would need for my 75gal. Any ideas pointing me in the right direction would help.

let me know what you have in stock and the other stuff i asked. Thanks

livingword26

AC Members
Dec 5, 2006
Kansas, USA
www.aquariacentral.com
You will almost always get snails. The little hitchhikers are very undesirable as they eat plants. I don't look forward to getting the new plants that I will get after my new light is built. I like the change and the plants them selfs, but getting them means snails. They are truly whats dreaded. I have gottin rid of the round ones only to give the long ones a change to multiply.
This got me to thinking... plants... Why won't those light parts come!? Drool
I have, and have had: pond snails, ramshorn snails, and Malaysian trumpet snails in my tank. I have never had one eat a live plant, only dead plant matter. They can get out of hand if you overfeed.

mr.key

circumambulator
Dec 30, 2007
Please PM me I am interested in guppy grass, crypts and vals. I would prefer taller val species if possible.

AnDr3w

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Do you have any pix of the blue shrimp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store