FS: Low Light Plants Fish and Invert sale

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadokari

AC Members
Feb 10, 2008
Crypts will often melt but if the roots are ok then they will grow back

Hey Mg, any pics of the dwarf sags or did I just miss them?
Thank you so much! :) Should I just remove the leaves then? They're starting to turn whitish/light green. I don't want them to rot in my tank, building ammonia and all that junk. I don't have very big and reliable snails that will eat them either.

Yadokari

AC Members
Feb 10, 2008
no pics ill try and get some. crypts dont like to be moved much. just leave them alone and they should bounce back up. you can even have a melt of 60-70% or more
Ah... thanks. From the looks of it, it's around 40-50% right now. I'll just wait a bit longer. Maybe it'll attract my shrimp to come out and eat the dead stuff :grinyes:

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
you missed my question from above.... I wanted to know if you have platy with black tails, and if you have any with the long tails to sell. I have a list of things I want from you this week and platy with black tails is one of them..

Virtuoso2K12

Mar 2, 2008
Southern CA
endlerss

so i want to buy 3 males and 7 females endlers. i live in tarzana,ca so how much would the shipping cost and all.i always wanted them for over 5 years,please make my wish come true.my other email is AncientScale2010@aim.com .i tired adding you to my buddy list as well and Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!:grinyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store