FS: Red Cherry Shrimp

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

desertgoldhound

AC Members
Nov 17, 2006
Lake Havasu City
I have been thinking of breeding different shrimp to sell. I can send you a money order, or check within the next week. This will give me time research these particular shrimp. I need to know who to make the check/money order out to and an address. If you still have any left.

desertgoldhound

AC Members
Nov 17, 2006
Lake Havasu City
PM'ed you check is going out on friday. Waiting with exitment for my new little freinds. My girl friend is laughing becouse I won't to through them a party when they get here. :bday:

I am soooooooooooooo excited.

The nice thing about knowing you are getting new friends is that time sllllooooowwws dddooowwwn. This means you have longer to live.... OK maybe not but time seems like it runs slower

puertorico

Registered Member
Nov 25, 2006
shrimp

Hi, I heard about you on another forum, if you have any shrimp left I would like to buy a package of them. PM me.

Thanks,
Carol

puertorico

Registered Member
Nov 25, 2006
shrimp

BTW, do you have a PayPal account by any chance? Looking forward to getting my shrimp ASAP:)

Carol

puertorico

Registered Member
Nov 25, 2006
cherry shrimp

Got my shrimp today! Super fast shipping, excellent packing, everyone arrived healthy and happy. John shipped on Tuesday from Cali. and I got them Thursday here in North Carolina :)

Thanks John,
Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store