FS FS Shrimp SSS , Kijg Kong , Blue Bolt , Wine Red others Cincinnait, OH Shipped

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
I actually think this is the man I bought my shrimp from. Are you located in Sharonville? I think i bought yellows and chrystals off of you, and a sponge filter.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
So, what would have been so hard about just linking to your eBay store?
http://stores.ebay.com/Shrimps-and-Fish-USA

Your original post had no prices and was so short and poorly typed, it looked like spam.

Giving your email and saying we can do a search on eBay if we want to see pictures of your stock, doesn't exactly seem like normal practice to me...

I understand you may be typing on your phone, but the way you are writing and the lack of pictures makes it seem pretty suspicious. You could have just directly linked to your eBay pictures, or your store. Making it a secret doesn't make it more exciting!

I'm sorry that your two transactions here were "complete losers" but I can't help but think that your poor communication skills might have contributed. Anyway, good luck "doing wholesale" aka selling on eBay, it seems you are doing well there.

Last edited:

Jacob928

AC Members
Jan 8, 2012
I have to agree with the posts here. Not saying you're a "scammer", but when dealing with high-end shrimp at that price, it would be in everyones best interest you actually show some form of credibility. Not just a link to an ebay account that may/may not actually be yours, and an email address. This is how good business works, you will learn that very soon.

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
Whats the point of doing wholesale at the price you just listed? I mean... theres alot of shrimp suppliers out there giving out great prices, its just knowing who to talk with and dealing with the certain transshippers they will tell you who is great for the customer. Plenty guys out there already doing this for the hobbyist/collectors.

What is your edge in this market?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Not a discussion thread folks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com