FT FT ADULT MALE WC L260 WILL SHIP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
I have a single WC L260. I am 99% sure it is a male. I am looking to move it out, hopefully to be with some other L260s, but that will be up to you. I am looking for L240s (5-6"), L450s, L400s (the larger variety), or L046s. Let me know if you are interested.

Stuby

Registered Member
May 20, 2009
Hey Dan, would you be interested in a female for your male to play with? I can sex one out of my group of F1's and send to you if you want.....I have a lot of them right now that are nice sized and getting close to breeding. :)

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Here's the deal Chuck. i have had 0 luck keeping these guys (L260). Right now my male is living in a 40B with 3 6" L240s, where he can't cause too much trouble. My male killed the last female I had, although it was prolly my fault as I kept them in a fry saver alone over nite. So I'm not sure I want to even get into it. I was just gonna let this guy pass the time with the 240s unless someone wanted him.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
He is definitely for sale. I am in Danvers. I will never get what I paid for it, nor am I trying to. I am just looking for a fair price. PM me and I will give you a price. Thanx.

Stuby

Registered Member
May 20, 2009
Here's the deal Chuck. i have had 0 luck keeping these guys (L260). Right now my male is living in a 40B with 3 6" L240s, where he can't cause too much trouble. My male killed the last female I had, although it was prolly my fault as I kept them in a fry saver alone over nite. So I'm not sure I want to even get into it. I was just gonna let this guy pass the time with the 240s unless someone wanted him.
I kinda figured you didn't want to try them anymore...but figured It offer just in case. I know how hard it is to find females. Hope you find him a good home!

Chuck

akuemoua

AC Members
Feb 2, 2006
Hey Dan, would you be interested in a female for your male to play with? I can sex one out of my group of F1's and send to you if you want.....I have a lot of them right now that are nice sized and getting close to breeding. :)
Stuby- Are you selling some juvie-adult L260's? how much are you asking if so? i was looking for a decent group, 2 males 3 females?

MisaHasTheEyes

AC Members
Nov 21, 2008
Yes stuby, share some info! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store