Full Tank Shots : Share them here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Still cycling. This is an older pic taken last week, the tank is full of diatoms right now.

100_1750.jpg

severum mama

is a big bowl of wrong.
Dec 30, 2006
North GA
USC- I'm jealous to say the least! I'd love to have a 125. That's a killer light too!

Nice pics everyone, my tank logs are in my sig if anyone wants to see my pics.

Yash

Trance Addict
Nov 2, 2006
Knoxville, TN
Is the goby still on "speaking terms" with you?
Ha Ha!! Yeah, he's back to being friends with me ... wonders a little bribe in the form of some mysis shrimp will do!!

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
Said this in the pic forum but I'll say it again...beautiful red mushroom. That one thing down in front looks like a manjo..what is it? And what is the beached looking coral down front?
A shrewd reefer you are:) The bleached looking coral down front is a bleached grande paly. Used to be very brown up top and it started bleaching so I moved him down low. He grew a baby I guess from the stress. The anemones are both mini(colonial) bubble tips. They grow to about 3" then split and stay together to look like one large one. Red Mushroom and the neon green mushrooms I bought from a fellow reefer locally. In fact, I haven't bought from a store in months. Only from reefers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store