getting my fish room next week!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
You're spot on. This is why I've had livebearerfreak on my ignore list for quite some time. The dismissive attitude, and disregard for intelligible discourse really annoys me. But you know how you have to stop and watch a train wreck? That's this thread.
And yet here you are....
I'm with you platy, seems a lot of people need to go back to kindergarden and relearn the golden rule.

Sent from my Droid using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
And yet here you are....
I'm with you platy, seems a lot of people need to go back to kindergarden and relearn the golden rule.

Sent from my Droid using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I want him to be happy and to have a fish room, but there is just no way I could ever read another post of his if he decided to ignore all of the warnings given to him by setting up even a few more tanks in that room without reinforcing the floor, having a good long talk to the land lord about it, and checking the breaker box. All of the tanks listed (with stocking) were 20g or larger, that is 160g minimum if he sets up one more tank. He is lucky he hasnt had problems with his 75 and 55 already.

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
Seriously, you really want others to encourage him to do something that if/when something went wrong it could cost other people their belongings and home? Nope, sorry it would be irresponsible for anyone to encourge someone to set up that many pounds of water in a rental appartment. Sometimes I think he posts for nothing more thab attention. Who in their right mind would consider th

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lobster4

AC Members
Jan 12, 2012
Instead of making them all fish tanks, make a few reptile tanks. Maybe get some Geckos, that would be sweet.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Everyone here has said their piece and given LBF solid advice on what he needs to do. Let's give him a chance to follow through with it before slamming him in this thread (regardless of his history). I really don't want to lock the thread.

LBF, we hope you take this advice seriously.

thrak76

AC Members
May 31, 2009
And yet here you are....
Oh, and now that you've dispensed the admonishment, i feel ashamed. :rolleyes: Thank you sir/ma'am.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
There ya go. Or something like fiddler crabs. He has had a snake before, so he has an idea how to care for them.
just bc someones had an animal doesnt mean they knew how to care for it correctly.

i hate that every one of livebearerfreak's threads get locked bc people want to fight with him over whos right. what is the point in saying the same thing over and over to him? he will take the advice how he takes it. restating it over and over wont help any at all. people get defensive easily. i agree with platytudes and bally.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
livebearerfreak is going to do this no matter what anyone says. He's going to put as many tanks as can possible fit in that room.

I have followed just about every thread livebearerfreak has started since I've joined this forum. Every far out thing he does, he asks for suggestions. And every single suggestion ever given to him about any subject, he dismisses. 100% of the time. No matter what he has ever set out to do, he's already made up his mind and nothing is going to change it.

I'm the new one here and don't understand why the ones that has seen evidence of this too keep telling him of the potential dangers of his actions KNOWING he's going to ignore them.

I'm glad your excited about your new fishroom livebearerfreak. I hope it all turns out well for you.
if you followed every thread of mine, you will then realize, yes i do listen...... i take your statement as offence... i see your newer here ( feb ) so look at ALL my past threads before accusing me of not listening... i mean back from the start of 05 ( or is it 06? ) before making your statement....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store