giant water sprites!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KarlTh

AC Members
Feb 15, 2008
Those aren't chloroplasts. Chloroplasts are inside individual cells and cannot be seen without a powerful light microscope.

ctenophor

AC Members
Jun 22, 2009
i'm sorry i was realy tired, they can't be chloroplast i meant to say cells, i think, i don't know.

you know how hard it is to find a support group for being addicted to chocolate covered meth cigarettes? lol

timwag2001

AC Members
Apr 25, 2009
MA
LMFAO! you need jenny craig, detox and nicotein gum.

i'd really like to see your tank. do you have pics?

ctenophor

AC Members
Jun 22, 2009
i dont have a camera!

but i am hoping to get my camcorder working, so i can take the tape get it compressed and then post some pics, though i will warn you, after pruning and stuff, my tank looks like it got hit by a bomb.

i mean it still looks nice, has an air of mistique to it, just doesn't look as full as beofre.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Mine get extremely large as well. What I have found is that when you prune off one of the bigger stems, it winds up really "messing" with the look of the plant in general. As the stems are very full. Makes is lopsided. Like others have mentioned, when it gets to this point, I'll pull the mother plant out and replace it with a daughter. By this time the daughter's are well established and will become gigantic in no time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store