Girl Scout Cookies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mishi8

Go fly a kite!
Jan 13, 2005
Alberta
TheMightyQueenPixie said:
We have Girl Guide cookies here... They come in either "brown flavour" or "white flavour"... I like em though...
Don't forget the chocolate mint flavour at Xmas time.

I don't like the new cookies though. My favourite used to be the Vanilla ones. Haven't been the same since Dare got the contract. However, sometimes Christie offers a limited edition vanilla cookie that taste just like the old Girl Guide Cookies. :D

conbrio

AC Members
Nov 5, 2004
Mid TN
just wondering, but what is the price for a box of cookies in everyones neck of the woods? Mid TN is $3.50 a box.

oh and the best cookies are tagalongs

hurricanejedi

AC Members
Apr 4, 2005
Raleigh, NC
www.flowerspride.com
Someone put up a big sign for girl scout cookies in the break room...and no sign of how or where to go to buy any. Now they are just teasing me....

budrecki

Trust me, it's for your own good.
Dec 17, 2005
Orlando,FL
Samoas, I have "a few" boxes.....

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
One box tagalongs (Peanut butter covered in chocolate) served with one quart milk - must be ingested all at once. My daughter was a girl scout and my wife still works for girl scouts as a leader trainer. I ALWAYS know where to score my cookie fix...

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
Thin mints and Samoas all the way!

My daughter just entered Daisy Scouts, so we got our fix from one of her scoutmate's older sister. ...and after we finished those boxes, I bought from the girls that set up tables outside the grocery store.

I usually stash a few boxes in the back of the freezer for my own enjoyment. Between my chocoholic husband and 2 kids, the boxes I buy for the family never last more than a few days. SO I make my OWN stash... just to make sure I get my fair share!

:D

Lauren

Say hello to my lilttle friends
Aug 9, 2003
So Cal
Visit site
TheMightyQueenPixie said:
We have Girl Guide cookies here... They come in either "brown flavour" or "white flavour"... I like em though...
I thought Canada was a democracy! I don't think I could live in a country that didn't allow the freedom of choice between tagalongs and thinmints.

THINMINTS 2006!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store