Glad to be alive

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
i know that feeling all to well..... we hit black ice, car swarved, slammed into alot of trees, and my side of the car got the most damage of all.. well my side of the door, and there was a tree branch that almost pierced through the windshield * windshield was shattered but some how still attached * thank God i survived! ever since then i hate going into a car when theres ice or heavy snow!

mesto

There's a FISH in the percolator!
Apr 28, 2012
I've hit black ice in WY on the 80 several times going home from the west coast at this time of year. Very glad you were ok!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
Thanx guys yeah its been a crazy few days. Went to the doctor today and got xrays on my shoulder. Turns out I seperated my shoulder. No broken bones atleast. I guess its pretty good that is the only injury I got

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
Yes my seatbelt really did save me. I've always put it on right away and now I know why eveeyone should

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Yes my seatbelt really did save me. I've always put it on right away and now I know why eveeyone should

During a 3 or 4 year period a friend of mine rolled 3 different cars, and the worst injury he received was a bump on the head and a sprained neck from not realizing he was upside down when he released his seatbelt! The fact that we have seatbelt laws at all doesn't speak well of us as a species.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store