good place to order apistos, rams, or flag cichlids

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
The title says it all. MY lfs has had rams but they were not all that lovely. so what sites/places have you had good expirience or heard lots of good on for buying/mail ordering any one of those fish

somefinnfishy

AC Members
May 12, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
www.freewebs.com
my work has lots so if eric cant find you what you want check with me our rams are awesome right now.Be carefull ordering blue rams by mail they dont ship all that well If you must mail order them ask they bag the blues individualy for some reason they like to fight in bags.

superstein61

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Originally posted by Z Man
That's the same place I was going to say. You can also tell Eric the Z-Man sent you.
Hey Z-Man - do you know Eric's buddy Al Y. who is the source of some of his dwarfs? I met Al a few months ago - turns out we live in the same school district. Al is a really great guy.

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
Originally posted by SnakeIce
The title says it all. MY lfs has had rams but they were not all that lovely. so what sites/places have you had good expirience or heard lots of good on for buying/mail ordering any one of those fish
Apistogramma.com (Click Here ) has quite a few dwarf cichlids for sale. I haven't bought from them, but neither have I seen any complaints.

--Anthony

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
thanks for the sites. hopefully my wife will like the rep of one of these sites. she wants some thing more interesting than her current guppies.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store