got two new goldfish today!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DooSPX

AC Members
Mar 24, 2008
Florida
We got a beautiful Shubunkin (true Shu, not a breed from comets) Super long tail. He has a blue back from head to tail under his spots of calico colors. about 3-4" I would say. Then we also got a true comet, not a cross between common and comet with a really long flowing fins. He is about 5-6". I know for a fact that he is a male because he has those white dots on the gill covers like flarringshutter showed in sexing goldfish.
I also think that the Shu is a female because our male comet is all over her. bumping her, rubbing against her swimming, swimming in circles around her.

They are the small Sarasa (2-3") and the small common (2-3") new friends. AND, they actually like each other. playing around, its great to watch.

DooSPX

AC Members
Mar 24, 2008
Florida
our LFS is one of the best. They got them from a breeder. The breeder raises them in a pond for a year or so, then sells to him.

DooSPX

AC Members
Mar 24, 2008
Florida
Here are some pics that caitylee took with her cell phone about 10 minutes ago, sorry for the quality, but I hope to get better pictures tomorrow.
anyway, here they are.... Please let us know! :)
Picture 1- Dash
Picture 2- Dash
Picture 3- Dash and Butterscotch the common
Picture 4- Niji
Picture 5- Niji
Picture 6- Niji and Shimi the Sarasa
Picture 7- Niji and Dash

Dash.JPG Dash2.JPG Dash and Butterscotch the common.JPG Niji.JPG Niji3.JPG Niji and a shot of Shimi the Sarasa.JPG Niji and Dash.JPG

DooSPX

AC Members
Mar 24, 2008
Florida
Thank you! today we are going to try to get some better pictures of the fish.
maybe during feeding time because most of the time Dash, Shimi and Butterscotch are normally in the wall of bubbles and in the plants. They LOVE playing in the plants and the bubbles. I hardly see those three.

DooSPX

AC Members
Mar 24, 2008
Florida
sorry, I will have to get pictures tomorrow. Today was not a good day! uuhhh.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store