got2envy's 75g reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
Amazing tank once again. How is it doing? You havent posted in months and I want some more pics!!!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Some updated pix..I had to move a few corals to my 40 as the RBTA was on the move last week...willl add them back this wee as both seem to have found a happy place :)

Pookie infront of his spot waiting for food lol

one of my huge turbos..the mag float is medium sized

He thinks he's hiding lol

my chromis..hard to take pix of

My beautiful humongous RBTA finally split..I met the grandmother of my anemone on Sat. she is in a 300g tank along with my blue carpet and anemone crab now..I sold them...I don not know if I will keep both of mine

FTS

Thanks for looking!

Jaykit

Means To An End
Feb 4, 2009
Alberta
Very nice tank. I love all the corals that you have and all the variations of corals. Best thing about being new is that I get to see all these wicked tanks for the first time. :) Really hoping to get into SW sometime in the near future not too knowledgable on it yet.

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
I still love looking at other tanks other than mine, alot of them still give me inspiration.
This 75g is only housing a few corals, the RBTA and the fish are all still there. I gave the entire tank with everything in it to my bro as a gift. He always comes over and pulls up a chair and just spaces out looking at my tanks lol so I will help him get his reefing start. Just got to find time to move it lol
If you need any help shoot me a PM or email me got2envy@yahoo.com
:)

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
It's been a year :thm:

Well this tank is still up! My bro decided to start small and I found him a great deal on a used AP24...so I rescapedand scraped the coraline off the back (most of it anyway)...I gave him alot of the corals and moved most to my 46 for now...I want to get some sea fans and softies for the tank...It' like starting over haha

here are the newest pix...not so great as I took them on my way out the door to work the other day, will post better ones this week...actinics were on

Heres what it looked like last week..till my bro raped and pilaged :silly:

will update next week

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store