greech's Simple 40 Breeder

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
The only thing we are lacking are the power heads and the light fixture.

We don't have a skimmer but if I can get by with water changes then that isn't a problem. the 12 pod limits you tremendously for aqua scaping and I would love to do a nicer reef than what the nano offers for options. I have never had an open top tank before but as long as I don't add any jumpers it should work fine.
I know what you mean with the 12 gallon. I started with that same tank and it didn't take long before the itch to upgrade sat in. I bought my tank in stages which helped but it was hard to wait. There are some really good deals on craigslist so keep your eye out if you consider an upgrade.

Your tank puts mine to shame. I love the Clowns!
Yes, looks seriously great!
Thanks guys! Can't wait for the tank to fill in a little more.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Tanks been doing pretty good. Getting a fair amount of growth and things are starting to take shape. Can't wait for MACNA where I hope to find some things I can't get locally. In the meantime I have added a few new additions:

New acans

Some long skirt zoas (Eagle Eyes?)

Acro (sold as an Incredible Hulk but I don't think it is)

Acro

Acan-rotundoflora (very difficult to get the colors with my crappy camera)

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Thank you.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Looks good, keep the updates coming.

kahlua

AC Members
Feb 11, 2010
Greech trade me Ill love you forever! God that thing is so sick I just love it!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store