Green Bubble Tip Anemone Help?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bellaNmatt

AC Members
Nov 15, 2008
whats up i got an anemone and im having an issue
it wont attatch to anything. i put it on a rock and it just moves right off and flips over in the sand. i turned off all the flow to the tank and still nothing
if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated
thanks

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
What are your water parameters, other inhabitants tank setup age, equipment specs, etc. (numbers on water parameters, please, and not qualitative statements like "it's fine")?

Beyond that, just from the description, the anemone is completely rejecting the conditions of its new home. That may be a direct result of the anemone's health to begin with, or water quality, microhabitat, lighting, water motion, etc. aren't appropriate. A picture would also help in determining any issues. Unfortunately, at the rate it is going and from what you describe, the anemone will likely die if something doesn't improve (or, even more unfortunately, it may die anyway). It may be in your best interests, especially if the situation worsens, to return the animal to where you bought it before it has a chance to die and cause problems in your tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store