FS H3D's Crazy Shrimp Sale

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylR

AC Members
Sep 17, 2007
Maryland
I would appreciate everybody's patience and understanding in regards to communication about orders. I am not a store. I am a hobbyist who works a full time job 60 hours a week where AC is blocked on my computer. I also have numerous commitments outside of my job.

I make every effort to respond in a timely fashion however that is not always possible. On top of my current commitments I also currently have about 2 months worth of PMs I am trying to deal with. I am very happy to see all this excitement around the invert side of the hobby but please keep in mind that you are not the only one who has caught the shrimp keeping fever.

I have offered my stock of snowballs for 50 cents each as gift to all the members of AC who have been so understanding with everything. This price has caused me to get an OVERWHELMING number of orders. I respond to the PMs in the order I get them. I will do my best to ensure that everyone who wants to receive snowballs, gets them. However I can only sell them as I have them to offer. I would appreciate if everyone keeps this in mind. I am a breeder not a wholesaler.

I would like to say thank you personally to all those who have been understanding of my situation. I hope those who are new to AC and the shrimp keeping hobby can understand this as well.

-H
:thm:

Octavarium

Ambassador to Cephalopods
Mar 2, 2005
East Haven, CT
Real Name
Erik
Must be very aggrevating and hectic H3D, I feel for you. We all appreciate what you do.

briggadane

AC Members
Mar 13, 2008
Lakewood Ohio
www.briggadane.com
Hey, just hoping you can have about 20 red shrimp at the MAy 5th meeting? :^)

skiptomyzoo

looking for large tank
Jan 31, 2008
Cleveland
Thanks for the response, understandable, and hope your feeling better still.
I'll take some later, in around two weeks or so. I will pm you then, just letting you know that I am still interested and don't plan on flaking.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store