Happy 4th of July!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Although I am not American, I will be celebrating today as it is in fact my birthday! So happy 4th of July, everybody.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
This calls for double celebration. Happy birthday!

Well, I tried to make a video of the smoke balls on the back of my hpi blitz, but the wind and the light pavement made it almost impossible to see in the video. Looked cool in real life. Good thing I thought ahead and mounted enough for two runs. I will do the second later tonight on black pavement with less wind.

Anyone here really set off a show? I miss being able to light fireworks. 5 years of boring in IL.

We use to go up to my uncles cabin and his neighbors had mortars that he launched hundreds of dollars worth of fireworks out of each day for like a week. He even had a set up in his garage where part of the roof came down and he could launch out of there if it was raining. Sadly one year the sand was wet and the tube tipped over and launched straight at their dog. Luckily it made it to the water and was fine. Needless to say, the next year everything was poured in concrete.

My favorite teacher at school also does fire work shows during the summer. Acres of land of commercial fireworks. His insurance rate must be through the roof with a high explosives license. Hopefully I can make it to one of his shows in the next year or two. They are kind of far away.

Hope everyone can have a fun and safe 4th of July!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store