HAUSTRUMS wow what a giant snail!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ladyblues1965

AC Members
May 15, 2008
Helena Arkansas
Real Name
Kelley Taylor
UMMMMMM I want some!! where to get them ?please! I have a tank that is not planted because of spixi snails would these do ok in there with them?
Ohhh yes I would like a couple of those babys!!
Red

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
no I do not have one, but man they would be so cool to own. one only though, its tough enough feeding my crew here :lol:

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
UMMMMMM I want some!! where to get them ?please! I have a tank that is not planted because of spixi snails would these do ok in there with them?
Ohhh yes I would like a couple of those babys!!
Red
I was looking on aquabid and there;s a lot there. I was just browsing as I can not afford anything, but was bored and looking up snails. I saw the name and wondered what they look like so I looked them up.

Flaringshutter

Befriend a feeder!
Oct 17, 2006
Southern California
Be aware that these are highly restricted for shipping. Aquabid sellers will still ship them to you, but if you are caught both you and the seller can have your snails confiscated and be fined. Just a heads up.
However, the good news is that in some states there are hobbyists or breeders who acquired their snails before the shipping restrictions were in place. You can try to find someone in your state with haustrums.
And ladyblues, yes, they do quite well with spixis! They're huge compared to the little guys, but they are gentle and friendly.

thebullit

smile it confuses people
Apr 29, 2007
North West, UK
hope i didnt open my mouth to soon Rachel? not been on as often busy redoing the bathroom, but remembered you were looking for some. Lupin!! well there was no hints but i just new lmao.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store