have u done something so stupid in the last 30days? willing to admit it? non-aquatic

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

have u done something so stupid in last 30days? willing to admit it? non-aquatic

• Did u do something stupid within the last 30days?

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • Did u do something stupid within the last 6mos?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Did u do something stupid within the last year?

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
Hell, I am growing old & my mind is a sieve at times. I do my own laundry since my wife got pissed off one day, which is fine for me, I use to do the family laundry till I put her bras in the dryer & she flipped.

So doing my weekly laundry, washing whites, in a rush had things on my mind. I forget to put in detergent! I proceed to put in the dryer.

I then take them out nice n warm n fluffy but notice one whitey didn't get cleaned. Ouila! That's when I realize I had forgotten!

2nd stupid thing I do - I should have learned after this happening several times b4. Our toaster oven is high heating so the timer must be set less than normal.

I am making home made pizza on pita wraps, I set it for what I thought would be a short time. I have tendency to walk away to do something else thinking I can do 2-3 things at the same time. Wrong! It burns & sets off our smoke alarm - piercing/loud/screaming! A case of stupidity again on my part.

share your stupidness as I have done - if you dare have the nerve!

again, non-aquatic mishaps please. share share share! maybe we can get a laugh out of it, maybe someone else did the same, maybe we can learn from others mistakes.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Dug up my garden and my entire row of bulbs, it was an EPIC FAIL moment. The bulbs are doing fine now thank god. Also dumped my trash into the recycling bin! AND ate some bad fish:barf: If we could do aquatic related ones i would have a whole truckload lol. I changed my water. nothing more needs to be said...

Last edited:

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
everyone knows someone who did this! I locked my keys in my car this past sat. in a rush to grab my bag & get to work, left them on the center console in plain site.

BreezeRuehls

I own you
Mar 8, 2009
Virginia Beach
I put an empty can of corn in the micro wave, and turned it on for 10 sec to keep it warm, then noticed I had the bowl of corn sitting infront of me still.

last night I dumped the mac and cheese down the drain because I thought I put the strainer in. Most of my boo boos are in the kitchen

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
I drove about 10 miles to work on a rental property. After making a few stops on the way for supplies, and spending well over $200 for building materials, I continue on my way. I finally get there only to discover, I forgot the keys to the house. Had to go all the way back home to get the keys and all the way back to the rental

powerkit

Spiral OUT
Oct 23, 2008
Memphis
www.myspace.com
Yea, I forgot to shut the lights and open sign off at work when I left, and my boss opened the next morning! He calls me and says "Hey this is amazing, the store was already open when I got here!"

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
let's see.... last thursday, I had an appointment that I needed to be at, I checked the appointment card 3 times.... the card said 6:15. I figured I had plenty of time.... went home after work, lounged around a little.... at 6:00, I decided to look at that card one last time... until I noticed the card now read 5:15!!! I looked at the date, yeap.... last Thursday's date... I looked further and found the card that had the 6:16 time on it.... it was a card from January!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store