Have you heard?!?!?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
well scientificlly speaking, 2013 may not exist, for 2012 is suppose to be the big hit, all world diseasters hitting and pole shifting/climate changing. so scientificlly ruining your 2013 hope ( or 2103 as you put it ) i am sorry.

regards
scientist douglas :) :)

( on the bright side, you may still be alive ( the only one alive if anything ) :) so your hopes of 2013 comming to actuality may come true (but would be alone ) :)

LMAO!
in other news, what the heck are you exicited about? lol
It was a little rude that the Myans didn't warn Caesar about that whole Brutus thing dontcha think? Especially if they knew he was going to invent leap year and totally mess up their timeline.

KI4WLG

AC Members
Jun 8, 2012
North Carolina/South Carolina
This is awesome news, but when I read the the thread title, thanks to Family Guy, the Trashmen suddenly started rocking out in my brain. :p

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
well scientificlly speaking, 2013 may not exist, for 2012 is suppose to be the big hit, all world diseasters hitting and pole shifting/climate changing. so scientificlly ruining your 2013 hope ( or 2103 as you put it ) i am sorry.

regards
scientist douglas :) :)

( on the bright side, you may still be alive ( the only one alive if anything ) :) so your hopes of 2013 comming to actuality may come true (but would be alone ) :)

LMAO!
in other news, what the heck are you exicited about? lol
Science has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store