Hello from Alberta =)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ara

Catquarium
Feb 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Hello!

I'm relatively new to the fish world (only had my 20g for 8 months) but I have put in a zillion hours of research time and am falling in love with my tank, so thought to was time to join up with other fishlovers~!

At the moment, I have a crowntail betta, 2 peppered corydoras, 2 african dwarf frogs, and 4 zebra danios. They all do really well together in their heated community tank. ^_^

I am thinking soon of maybe branching ino the world of tankscaping... if I can ever find another tank I can afford!!

:hi:

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
welcome to AC! :) Check craigslist for tanks, its where I have gotten most of mine for a fraction of the price

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
:welcome: Ara! Nice to see yet another canadian on AC :) Try Kijiji, it's the easiest way to find used tanks and fish related stuff country wide :thumbsup:

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
Hi Ara! Im another albertan! Try joining albertaaquatica as another forum, but this place is much more active. I live around the southern calgary area, what about you?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Ara

Catquarium
Feb 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Thanks for the welcomes!!

Lycanthrope: I'm in Edmonton =) Nice to see other Albertans!

And thanks for the word on Kijiji, Dwarf Puffer! I am checking it out now! (PS. I had a Dwarf Puffer too, they are adorable! Only reason I lost mine is that she was 3 years old when I adopted her, so I think she passed of old age, but I am on the lookout for another one!)

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
Welcome to AC

I agree that craigslist is a great place to find tanks. You can also get awesome deals on eBay (you can search by distance from your house). I got a really cool tank, stand and canopy that way for so much less than it would have cost new

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
Welcome to AC fellow Deadmontonian! lol. pm me if you want and we'll get together and talk fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store