Hello from Petticoat Junction

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Cztardust

AC Members
Sep 1, 2016
Hello from the rural cornfields of Indiana! After years of storage I decided to pull the old slate bottom out of moth balls a few weeks ago. Not a scratch on her, but I can see the seals were bad from so much time passing and I opted for a 37 bow-front.
I'm pleased most of the equipment I have still works. I'm running HOB 200w heater with an under-gravel and air driven filters. One loaded with floss and carbon, the other with sponge and ceramic chips. They gave me some good success back in the day. Things have changed quite a bit since I was tank keeping, but for now I'm starting where I left off.
The Internet age has brought the added value of seeing how other people keep their tanks and sharing in the experience. It will be a pleasure getting to know others in the hobby.
Mr Ford

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Welcome, Old-timer.

Cztardust

AC Members
Sep 1, 2016
Welcome, Old-timer.
Lol actually 10 yrs older, I typo'd when I signed in the first time and haven't figured out how to change it. The more I look around the site, the more I realize everyone's doing power filters.
Maybe in the next life I'll upgrade-

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Welcome to AC, Mr. Ford!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
Welcome, and good luck with your tank!:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store