Hello!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LittleBean

AC Members
Jan 6, 2016
Hi! I am new as of yesterday and I'd like to introduce myself, or rather my tank. I've had an aquarium since I was very young, probably 4, and started with a little betta bowl- now I have 4. I've experienced multiple varieties of fish such as gold fish, koi, cichlids, almost all basic community fish, some uncommons, lots of different kinds of set ups, mistakes, and mishaps, so I've been around the fish world quite a bit if you need any help or have any questions I'm always here!:)
I have a 20 gallon freshwater that's only partially stocked with a pair of peacock gudgeons, a pair of neon blue gobies, some neon tetras (5 to be exact and growing), and a pair of german blue rams. I have a sand bottom with some plants like a big green Amazon Sword, a little bit of dwarf hair grass, and unfortunately some unsuccessful Anubias Nana. Looking forward to helping and being helped :D If anyone has some stocking suggestions that would go good with some of my fish or plant suggestions it would be greatly appreciated or if you need any help. I also have a 10 gallon half moon that's actually my brother's, but more mine then his, and it has a mixed variety (gourami, mollies, platies, and cories). Anyways, happy aquarium keeping!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

smitty

AC Members
Jul 8, 2004
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
Real Name
Jeffrey Smith
Camera Used
Olympus FE-370; Sony HDR-CX580
Welcome and enjoy AquariaCentral.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Welcome to AC LittleBean.

tanker

Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Welcome to AC LittleBean. Always nice to have more ladies on this site.

tanker

Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Welcome to AC LittleBean. Always nice to have more ladies on this site.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store