Help me find my keys.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Do you think the mafia is involved?
It is VERY possible Zaff!

Umm, last night I could hear the faint sound of what sounded like keys, followed by a voice saying "downward dog" coming from the corn field by my house...you may want to check the corn fields here in Wisconsin!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
It is VERY possible Zaff!

Umm, last night I could hear the faint sound of what sounded like keys, followed by a voice saying "downward dog" coming from the corn field by my house...you may want to check the corn fields here in Wisconsin!
I've got my passport ready to go, Perhaps I can swing by south Canada before I go to Lithuania.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I've got my passport ready to go, Perhaps I can swing by south Canada before I go to Lithuania.
Might not be a bad idea...maybe get a hold of Chill, he may know the best places to look in Canada?

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Perhaps take a hostage and hold it ransom for your keys?
If the dog is truly trustworthy then he should be able to sniff out this chris character

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
although cedar glen lakes is a nice, relaxing area that would be great for a hide out, i'm not sure it's ritzy enough for the mafia. i'm not saying they're not suspects. we haven't ruled that out as of yet.

what my sources seem to be indicating is a more super-natural suspect. we've discussed the Jersey Devil in depth and it seems many of the investigators have been on a long term search for this elusive criminal character. his name in itself is almost synonymous with the phrase "missing persons" as it is in this region. even more so than "mafia".

simply put; one can only hope the mafia is involved considering the region our sources are indicating. at least if they're involved one could deduce a motive and start to fit together pieces of "the big puzzle". that would also introduce the possibility that maybe, just maybe... there might be boots involved. be they canadian/snake skin or not.

we are considering all cadillacs that cross the state boarder as suspects at this time. we've set up random seat belt checks completely surrounding the region with the primary intent of checking every cadillac trunk traveling to and fro the cedar glen lakes area.

one thing we're convinced. if the mafia is indeed involved, you'll be receiving a ransom note within a few days time. one can only hope it gets to you intact.

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
although cedar glen lakes is a nice, relaxing area that would be great for a hide out, i'm not sure it's ritzy enough for the mafia. i'm not saying they're not suspects. we haven't ruled that out as of yet.

what my sources seem to be indicating is a more super-natural suspect. we've discussed the Jersey Devil in depth and it seems many of the investigators have been on a long term search for this elusive criminal character. his name in itself is almost synonymous with the phrase "missing persons" as it is in this region. even more so than "mafia".

simply put; one can only hope the mafia is involved considering the region our sources are indicating. at least if they're involved one could deduce a motive and start to fit together pieces of "the big puzzle". that would also introduce the possibility that maybe, just maybe... there might be boots involved. be they canadian/snake skin or not.

we are considering all cadillacs that cross the state boarder as suspects at this time. we've set up random seat belt checks completely surrounding the region with the primary intent of checking every cadillac trunk traveling to and fro the cedar glen lakes area.

one thing we're convinced. if the mafia is indeed involved, you'll be receiving a ransom note within a few days time. one can only hope it gets to you intact.
Oooo, jersey devIl sounds cool. Maybe the mafia and the jersey devil are working together? That wouldn't be good. :(

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.

Is the Jersey Devil a Lithuanian spy? does the FBI know what they are getting themselves into?

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
Is the Jersey Devil a Lithuanian spy? does the FBI know what they are getting themselves into?
No the jersey devils a cryptid. Look it up. But wat if the jersey devil is working with Lithuanian evil masterminds!? That would mean the mafia would be working with them too!

No-wat if the lithuanians are the mafia!?

The FBI might not be able to handle all of them!

Also, if they are going through this much trouble for keys and glasses, they must be important items, or maybe something important is on them. We could be facing WW3!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store