Help me find my keys.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
not really sure i understand the magnitude of this issue.

if you've got good credit, there should be no need for keys. why would anyone tell the boss how they got into the vault (special rooms) anyway?

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
If the keys get lost and no one can find them...do they still exist at all?

Think about it...
They do as long as you're still thinking about them. Otherwise, they'll be absorbed into the 4th dimension or some alternate reality.

Inglorious

AC Members
Aug 26, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm sure the dog's clean, because if you can't trust a dog then who can you trust? But do you own a cat, because they are pure evil in a physical form and can never be trusted with anything. Even if you don't have a cat yourself I bet one of your neighbors does and that's who's at fault. Or maybe, just maybe it's a yoga cat...think about it?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I'm sure the dog's clean, because if you can't trust a dog then who can you trust? But do you own a cat, because they are pure evil in a physical form and can never be trusted with anything. Even if you don't have a cat yourself I bet one of your neighbors does and that's who's at fault. Or maybe, just maybe it's a yoga cat...think about it?
I agree, cats are horrible little devil spawns. Actually, the neighbor who the FBI came about has a cat...

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I think I'd know if she was cheating on me, I'm pretty sure Chris is a girls name anyway. I'll find out when she get's home, usually her class trips don't take this long though.

I hope you have help with your own problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store