Help me re-scape my tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Thanks guys! I plan on workin on it more and was going to move the rocks around differently but I had to stop for the night, my fish were sick of my hands being in there I think. As far as adding more plants I'd love to....but my cichlids ate all the plants except the one left (well now it's 3 since I broke it into 3), at one time that tank was pretty planted had a more "jungle" look to it but needless to say my fish loved the water sprite, vals and every other plant in there.
If I get a chance tonight I am going to try and rearrange the rock work, I will add a new pic once I am done. I'd like to get more rock and add it all along the back, but it will be a while before I can get more rock so I have to work with what I have. As far as a background, I did have a black background on it before I moved when we did it ended up getting tore up and they don't have a new background for a 55 at wal-mart (only store here), so I will have to wait till I order more frozen food or something and add one to the order, unless I can make a trip to Springfield (about a hour from here).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store