Help me save my neighbors Beta's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Katz

AC Members
Jul 8, 2003
Visit site
Well, the two fishies have a new home. Alas, I had to settle for a 2.5 gal divided, but at least it's filtered and has a light, as well as some silk plants. It's an Eclipse, I believe. The fish are very, very happy, swimming, flirting... And my neighbor is happy to have a new baby girl. I will look after her fish until she's ready (so probably until the kid turns 18 and moves out...).

I told her I was very close to stealing the fish and telling her they had died. She was greatful for the help. I will help her with water changes etc.

Thanks for everyones encouragement!

brookelyn

AC Members
Mar 18, 2004
Minneapolis, MN
I am glad to hear the bettas are happy in their new home! I have an Eclipse 2 (and 3) gallon tank, and they are great aquariums.

Congratulations to your friend on the birth of her baby girl, btw! :)

Must4ng s4lly

AC Members
Jan 9, 2004
Houston
Visit site
Good idea LGooney! That is nice of you Katz to be concerned! I know the neighbor is happy as well as the fishies! Way to look after them! BTW, you might want to slip them some food every now and then as she may forget to feed them! I am sure a new baby is really distracting!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store