Help me think up ideas for my aquarium tattoo

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Malefic23

AC Members
Nov 7, 2006
Charlotte NC
Pick your favorite biotope and have key elements of it tattooed in... SA would be amazon swords around the small of your back, a pleco clinging to your side, guppies schooling across a pectoral muscle, and an arrowana wrapped around your arm like a mule bracelet... for example..

legendaryfrog

Tactical Refreshment Action
Nov 25, 2006
arlington heights - hoffman estates, IL
Pick your favorite biotope and have key elements of it tattooed in... SA would be amazon swords around the small of your back, a pleco clinging to your side, guppies schooling across a pectoral muscle, and an arrowana wrapped around your arm like a mule bracelet... for example..
That sounds pretty cool. It would be awesome to have a whole fish biotope on your back or wherever.

Last edited:

jessicar613

AC Members
Oct 17, 2006
Kentucky
omg..... I love this! lol

mudskippers

AC Members
Jun 1, 2007
Tempe, AZ
hummm... tattoos are very personal, each one you get says something about yourself, who you are, and what you love and believe in. I think that you should think this over long and hard. I think that you should come up with your own idea, then talk to your artist and see what suggestions they have to enhance things.
I know your looking for some ideas, but it will hit you.. one night when your sleeping or whatever, who knows, but when it hits you, you will love it!

and also.. just curious... are you wanting fw or sw??

Jessu

AC Members
Dec 27, 2006
hummm... tattoos are very personal, each one you get says something about yourself, who you are, and what you love and believe in. I think that you should think this over long and hard. I think that you should come up with your own idea, then talk to your artist and see what suggestions they have to enhance things.
I know your looking for some ideas, but it will hit you.. one night when your sleeping or whatever, who knows, but when it hits you, you will love it!

and also.. just curious... are you wanting fw or sw??
Yeah, thats my thoughts too. I just need help getting my creative thoughts rolling. fw. Im a goldfish fan.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store