Help!.. one dead flame angel and one sick tang!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tic

AC Members
Aug 5, 2006
I appreciate the advice to hurry but hurrying (in general)has gotten us into all the trouble we are having. I don't want to lose the tang, but if we'd followed the initial advice we were given to treat with copper, I think we'd have even MORE problems especially because she wants the tank to be reef and fish together... My wife has found a marine aquarium guru that lives close by and she is going to meet with him tomorrow. (I hope she doesn't run off with the guy!). Thanks again for the advice and I will be sure to post back what we end up doing and how it works out.. For now, the tang has a good appetite, isn't scratching or flashing and is behaving normally. It's possible we mis-diagnosed the condition in the first place but I don't think so.

BadRoma1

AC Members
Nov 29, 2005
i'm glad that u didn't go with the copper idea. i have been sharing my exp. with it and i think that only very exp. people should use copper only if they want to. u are doing very good at this point for the newbies and i hope u are going to do everything as right as u can. i respect your holding back and thinking before making mistake after another. different things rock different boats and u should be able to figure out for yourself what rocks yours.

BadRoma1

AC Members
Nov 29, 2005
dorkfish, u know i never knew that cleaner shrimp doesn't eat ich. thanks to this forum i learn lots of cool stuff. i don't even have marine book, but i don't think that any book can cover experience. now i'm not as sad about not having a cleaner shrimp, because that's why i originaly wanted it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store