HELP!!! Strange Betta Wound

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

montanafish gal

AC Members
Aug 1, 2009
Montana
Its great to see and hear that he's doing so well!!

BagelDog

AC Members
Apr 21, 2009
Montana
Thanks MTfishgal- I haven't forgotten about you. I still have a bunch of goodies I'm going to try to send your way. You just need to let me know what you're interested in. So, what don't you have?!

By the way, your tank is looking great! Very Lush!

montanafish gal

AC Members
Aug 1, 2009
Montana
hey, thanks! I actually had to "trim the jungle" the other day, it was getting a little too lush, I was starting to have a hard time finding all my fish!
I can't think of anything that I need. Unless you have the magic solution to keeping that brown gunk off my plants.

BagelDog

AC Members
Apr 21, 2009
Montana
I may have this thing beaten!!! I have started feeding Goldie again and this time he didn't explode!!! Everything seems to be going well but I wonder if he's having some swim bladder problems now. He seems to rest at the bottom of the tank a lot and when swimming he always has his head higher than the rest of his body. (Not level like he usually swims)

Any suggestions?

Vicentismybetta

AC Members
Oct 21, 2009
Ok I have read this thread from top to bottem and I see no mention of useing betta fix!! I mean come on people! that should have been your first suggestion over fasting! My betta had a huge cm deep scratch on his side from a plant and betta fix healed him up in 3 days. So that would be my suggestion if it opens up again.

DieselJunki

The Tomboy
Aug 20, 2009
USA
www.myspace.com
I have heard mixed reviews on bettafix. Some say it's bad for them and then the other says that there is no issue with using bettafix for bettas... Who do you believe.

BagelDog

AC Members
Apr 21, 2009
Montana
I have also heard mixed reviews of Bettafix and have avoided it so far. Truth be told, I haven't heard and concrete evidence that it does or doesn't work. I'm open to hearing everyone's suggestions though!

BagelDog

AC Members
Apr 21, 2009
Montana
Well, I hate to say it but I lost Goldie this last week. I know that we all love a happy ending but unfortunately it isn't the case this time. Thanks for all of the help!

MTfishgal- I still owe you some fishy goodies, just say the word and I'll get your gift package out to you. :D

montanafish gal

AC Members
Aug 1, 2009
Montana
Hi BagelDog! I'm sorry to hear about Goldie. You know what fish supplies I really could use? A 100-125 gallon tank and stand. I don't suppose you have one of those laying around that you could send to me??:naughty::thumbsup:

BagelDog

AC Members
Apr 21, 2009
Montana
I do have a 250 gallon with stand collecting dust in my basement... Oh, well. ;)

Seriously, thanks for the help.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store