heres my review on Aquadise...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JoeQuality

Rosetta Stoned
Feb 28, 2006
City of Angels
www.JoeQuality.com
No worries, Tim, I like being a smart ___ too! Yeah, in the end it is suspicious how he removed his name from ebay. That was the only ordering online I've ever done because LFS are plentiful in LA and I couldn't resist his price.

His online, non-ebay store is still up; I wonder if anyone has gotten stuff from there directly. Anyone? Shipping is $5 flat on there....

MadREEFer

everyTANGS terREEFic
Nov 19, 2007
Madtown, WISCO
Thanks Joe, glad we're good!!:grinyes::grinyes: Why would you buy anything online with the selection you must have out there, you lucky dog!! OMG I think I just had a joygasm thinking about it!!!

Last edited:

MadREEFer

everyTANGS terREEFic
Nov 19, 2007
Madtown, WISCO
An example of excellent cutomer service

Ok, don't mean to harp on this topic too much but I just wanted to share an excellent experience I once had on eBay. I purchased a copy of the BBC series Planet Earth (one of the most stunning programs I have ever seen!!). It arrived in 3 days from date of payment. Only problem was that the case was fairly damaged, due to no error on the sellers part mind you. The discs all played fine but the case was badly damaged and 3 of the discs would not remain held in place within the box. I emailed them to find out what their exchange policy was as this was to be a gift. I was expecting to have to pay for shipping to return the damaged one at the least. I received a response from them almost immediately saying they would send a replacement the next day free of charge and I could even keep the damaged copy!! No questions asked, they only requested that I email them when I got the replacement to let me know that everything had worked out. Needless to say, I have my gift copy and now a free one for myself as well!! Now this is great customer service, plain and simple!! This clearly is someone who takes pride in their work and their reputation. They took a loss in order to potentially keep a customer and stand behind their product and their themselves. This is a seller who puts the customer first and the money second...and that's they way any respectable business should be run. After all, in the end the money will come. They DESERVE the patronage they receive and work hard to earn it. I would not hesitate to order from them again and have already sent them more business from others. All I am saying is there are sellers who appreciate and deserve patronage; so why give it to someone who does not. It is sad to see that peoples expectations of what THEY deserve as the customer has become so low. The seller should be the one bending over backwards to earn the patrons respect and business, not the other way around. Alright I'm done...I swear!! :grinyes::grinyes: Take care all, and happy "fishin".

--Tim

P.S. This is the way you achieve a feedback rating of 99.8% on eBay with over 3,500 customers who left feedback. The .2% is more than acceptable IMO because there will always be a few people you just cannot satisfy and are completely unreasonable. That being said I will never order from a seller on eBay again unless their rating is at least 99.5%. Wish I would have figured this all out earlier!!

Last edited:

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
ok so i got my refund quickly and that was cool but i emailed them and told them i wasnt really worried about 5 bucks that i really wanted the echino parvif plant because i can not find it around here and i asked them to keep the money but send the plant and maybe since they screwed me the first time that they should send it a little faster to make sure i recieve it this time and they were like we will refund the money so that tells me they really dont care about customer satisfaction, sa la ve..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store