Hey!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
When I was a kid my brother and I would make "napalm". You took a jar of gasoline and started putting styrofoam into it. It would melt quickly and you would keep feeding the styrofoam in until it turned into a thick goo.

Then you pour it on something and light her up!(Usually an anthill)

PS. Thanks HappyChem, I am investigating your recommendation. Hehehehehehe.(Now, I have a chemist to help me make cool stuff that burns:mad2 I'M GONNA BURN THIS WHOLE WORLD DOWN!!!!)

Fire! Fire! Huh huh. Huh huh. Fire is cool.

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
Originally posted by Watcher74
When I was a kid my brother and I would make "napalm". You took a jar of gasoline and started putting styrofoam into it. It would melt quickly and you would keep feeding the styrofoam in until it turned into a thick goo.

Then you pour it on something and light her up!(Usually an anthill)

PS. Thanks HappyChem, I am investigating your recommendation. Hehehehehehe.(Now, I have a chemist to help me make cool stuff that burns:mad2 I'M GONNA BURN THIS WHOLE WORLD DOWN!!!!)

Fire! Fire! Huh huh. Huh huh. Fire is cool.
I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only devious kid. We made the napalm also, but instead of using styrofoam we used vasoline. Just mixed the gas with the vasoline and stir it together.

We would build Lego cities and bomb them with our naplam. Oh the fun we had. You know some people here are going to think that we are crazy. No we were just young kids.:D

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Hmm, we used to make napalm and moltov cocktails out of soap and gasoline.

We had alot of fun with fireworks and diy 'bombs' we made out of fertilizer, gunpowder and the like.

It was all fun and games until my friend caught his deck on fire. :laugh:

Good thing we had it on tape though. :rolleyes: That way they knew who to punish.

Havent played with any of that stuff since middle school, which is probably a good thing. :p

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
Originally posted by kveeti
KN03/sugar smoke:

You rock!!!:) I wish I was aloud to play with fire.:(

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
Originally posted by Dangerdoll
hehehe, Tyler, something tells me I'm glad you're not allowed ;)
You know what the scarey thought about this is?
I have 2 boys to go through this with.:eek: Hopefully they will take after their mother on some things.:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store