Hi Members & thanks for having me

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Warrior-Lady

AC Members
Jul 3, 2021
UK
I've recently purchased a Fluval shaker 252 litres and tonight started it's cycle with an external canister and at the side of that i have a Fluval Roma 200 with a U4 and U2 running inside and once my shaker as done it's cycle my fish and bottom feeders will slowly be moving over to stop and spikes.

This will be my final 8 aquarium :D

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Welcome to AC Warrior-Lady!

I'm sorry I don't understand your tank, maybe others do. Many of us are in the US & may have different stuff. What's a "shaker"? (in CA it's an small earthquke, lol) I'm guessing U4 & U2 (not the band...I'm pretty sure ;) ) are internal filters, is that right? What are the dimensions of your tank (s)? (yes, I can do cm/inches & litres/gallons, lol)

We love pics!

Warrior-Lady

AC Members
Jul 3, 2021
UK
Welcome to AC Warrior-Lady!

I'm sorry I don't understand your tank, maybe others do. Many of us are in the US & may have different stuff. What's a "shaker"? (in CA it's an small earthquke, lol) I'm guessing U4 & U2 (not the band...I'm pretty sure ;) ) are internal filters, is that right? What are the dimensions of your tank (s)? (yes, I can do cm/inches & litres/gallons, lol)

We love pics!
fishorama thanks for the welcome.

I can't add pictures yet as i need to do 6 posts first but here's my new tank but in grey and the 2nd link is my old tank, well i say old it's only 10mths old but that will have to go because of room and my Fluval Roma as the internal U's in it with good filtration.

Fluval shaker new tank
Shaker - Fluval UK (fluvalaquatics.com)

Old tank Fluval Roma 200 with reinforced base with solid wheels to move it, hubbies idea :D
Roma - Fluval UK (fluvalaquatics.com)

Reactions: dudley

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com