Hi! Red- clawed crab- I need help!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

E's_Crab_Shack

Wasteland Messiah
May 11, 2009
Very cool aquarium, and I love the kitty! Yea everything is more expensive lately, I think its like that everywhere. How much do you guys pay for a gallon of gas over there?

witchiepoohs

AC Members
Sep 30, 2009
Ireland
Hi E!

Thanks for your comments on the loveables (pets!) I'm very pround of myself now that the fish and the crab are sorted. Fish are not a problem, know a lot about temperate freshwater. Ciaran (7yo) brought a photie of his crab to school today he's so proud! And Niall (4yo) brought a photie of the fish to school, delighted with himself- this is his first year in school!

Yeah, at the moment it's €1.14 per litre! That's per .264 of a gallon, and in Dollars it's $1.69! so that's $6.75 per gallon. Not all garages charge the same either. Some charge up to 50c more, and it changes everyday depending on what the currency is in the morning!
I drive a Volvo v40 t4, 2ltr engine. My road tax every year is €582.00 and my insurance per year is between €400.00 and €500.00! Let's not talk about food prices! Or clothes, or even going out- a bottle of Miller in a pub costs about €5 plus, so, what's that? about $7.36 Ha! how dow ye like them onions?! No point cryin'!

As Forest says.... " that's all I gotta say about that! L!"

G >^..^< !

witchiepoohs

AC Members
Sep 30, 2009
Ireland
Hiyah Esoxluiouss !

Ah Wicklow... Lovely spot, beautiful part of the country. Should I say it here?... went beach casting there alot. Did a lot of partying there too! Great Town.

I'm from another seaside spot, North East Dublin, so I'm a Jackeen! LOL! Actually Do I get this right:- your from Dublin living in Wicklow or vice verse?
Jaypurs... we might even know each other! :)

G. >^..^< !

witchiepoohs

AC Members
Sep 30, 2009
Ireland
Update: ho hum...

Hi all,
Well, he died :thud:

This morning I found him. I have no reason to give you. I fed him right, got the water right, kept it right... just, he died. Gutted. I suppose he had a rocky start. That's all I can think of. I haven't told my son yet, dreading it but I have to I suppose.

I won't buy another one.

The fish are doing great! See? I'm a fish person really.

Cheers to you all for all your support and help.

Gina.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store