FREE HOLIDAY RAOK THREAD shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatelynC

AC Members
Jan 30, 2009
Southern NH
pm sent to snoopy about filter

I also have a few things to add, but will have to wait until i get home tonight.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Ok, here is my contribution:

One Colormax mini compact fluorescent bulb. It's a 10 watt bulb - yours for the price of shipping. Used it for a couple of days, then put it away...it makes everything REALLY, REALLY pink, which I did not realize when I bought it.

If you like that sort of thing, feel free to PM me. ;)

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Bulb is spoken for!

Ok, here is my contribution:

One Colormax mini compact fluorescent bulb. It's a 10 watt bulb - yours for the price of shipping. Used it for a couple of days, then put it away...it makes everything REALLY, REALLY pink, which I did not realize when I bought it.

If you like that sort of thing, feel free to PM me. ;)

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Folks, in the interests of fair play, holiday spirit, and general goodwill toward fellow members...... please DO NOT offer items for free in this RAOK thread that you are actively selling elsewhere at the same time. Please reserve all RAOK items you offer as a genuine gift for another member who wants them or don't post them here at all.

Should your free offer not be accepted and you later decide to sell the items instead, simply withdraw the RAOK first and then post your sale thread.

Thank you.

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
I'm out of Quilted Mels again so I can't give any others away at this time. Anyone really wants them- I should be able to send more out in a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store